Site Wide Copyright and Trademark DisclaimerThe 2300 AD game in all forms is owned by Far Future Enterprises. Copyright 1986 - 2009 Far Future Enterprises. 2300 AD is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises. Far Future permits web sites and fanzines for this game, provided it contains this notice, that Far Future is notified, and subject to a withdrawal of permission on 90 days notice. The contents of this site are for personal, non-commercial use only. Any use of Far Future Enterprises's copyrighted material or trademarks anywhere on this web site and its files should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks. In addition, any program/articles/file on this site cannot be republished or distributed without the consent of the author who contributed it.
|Frame Version (Default)
||Frame Version (Default)
|Non Frame Version
||Non Frame Version
|The Humanity Among the Stars Site presents my view of the 2300AD game and will, over time, provide various resources for fellow players and referees.
||This Site is intended to form basis of a 2300AD Sourcebook for the planet Joi in the 61 Ursae Majoris system. This site is a cooperative effort on the lines of the Tirane Sourcebook Project. |
- A brief background of 2300AD and my interpretation of it.
- Netherlands 2300AD/GG2 Information.
- New Zealand 2300AD/GG2 Information.
- The Roton Interface Vehicle.
- Various items of equipment and organisations.
- 61 Ursae Majoris System Data
- Joi Planetary Data
- History of the colonistaion of Joi
- Elysian (former French) Colony
- British Colony of New Cornwall
Both of the sites are maintained by Jonathan Pearson.
Copyright J.M. Pearson, 2009